[vc_row][vc_column][vc_tta_tour][vc_tta_section title=”Our Office” tab_id=”1447124978040-6ce45837-0f97″][vc_column_text]
Our clinic offers state of the art diagnostics, treatment, and counseling for conditions involving Allergy, Immunology, Respiratory, and Eczema. Although our patients benefit from cutting edge treatments, sometimes only simple lifestyle changes are necessary to resolve the ailments. We provide a holistic approach for children and adults with various conditions. AIRE Medical of Los Angeles clinic accepts most PPO plans and is a medicare provider. We offer convenient hours and a kid-friendly environment.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”First Visit” tab_id=”1462423000683-34d8f8fb-341c”][vc_column_text]FIRST VISIT:
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. If you have PPO insurance or Medicare, treatment can often be performed on the same day as the consultation, though a complex medical history or treatment plan may require a second appointment to provide the best care.
To make your visit more efficient please provide the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your current medication list
- Insurance card and driver’s license
- If you have had blood work and/or prior tests (e.g chest x-ray, CT scan of sinuses) done pertaining to your allergies/condition, please bring a copy or have your primary care physician fax the results to our office: Send Fax to 310-998-0063.
- If you are transferring care from another allergist, please make sure to either bring your medical records or have them faxed over to our office (eg. Skin testing, shot sheets, most recent progress notes, and pertinent labs).
IMPORTANT: A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 and the adult must bring a form of photo identification in lieu of the minor.
For patients with PPO insurances or Medicare: If you are interested in getting skin testing done during your first visit, please stay off of antihistamines (i.e. Benadryl, Claritin, Zyrtec, Allegra, xyzal, atarax) for at least 5 days prior to your visit. For a list of other medications please call our office .
For patients contracted with IPA insurance groups, (Regal, Accountable, HealthCare Partners): Please have your primary care physician (family doctor) submit an authorization for a new patient visit to our clinic. Once your insurance group approves of the visit, you may call our office to schedule an appointment.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”Insurance Info” tab_id=”1447125032425-2f928e0f-3188″][vc_column_text]IMPORTANT INFORMATION WORDS ABOUT INSURANCE COVERAGE:
Allergy and Immunology is considered a “Specialty”, and thus some insurance plans may not cover allergy care or, if they, do, this be subject to a different deductible or terms under your insurance policy. AIRE Medical of Los Angeles does not quote specific benefits under your insurance plan, however we will check eligibility of insurance prior to your visit. Therefore, it is highly advised that you inquire with your plan the benefits for an allergy consultation, testing, and treatment, by calling your member services number on your insurance card.
- In-Network vs. Out-of-Network Plans: You must have out-of-network benefits if you use AIRE MEDICAL LA as a non-contracted “Out of network” provider. If your insurance company does not make a payment, you will be responsible for all incurred charges. It is your responsibility to know the provisions of your plan. To verify if we are in-network with your specific plan type, we advise you call member services number on your insurance card, and use the following unique provider identifier: AIRE MEDICAL LOS ANGELES, located at 1301 20th St 380 Santa Monica, CA 90404.
If pre-authorization is required for your first visit, your referring physician must provide this to AIRE MEDICAL LA by fax, before we can book an appointment. Any subsequent testing, will be subject to prior authorization, which AIRE MEDICAL LA will assist in submitting to your plan.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_tour][/vc_column][/vc_row]